in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

ARC Review: The Hook Up by Kristen Callihan


Stop what you are doing and get your hands on a copy of The Hook Up. Seriously, this book was amazingly phenomenal and I'm so glad that I picked it up. It was awesome and I had to tear myself away from my Kindle once I started reading it. Once I picked it up I was transfixed and had the hardest time putting it down. The chemistry and the sparks between Drew and Anna were instantaneous and jumped off of the page.

I loved these two together and they are definitely one of my favorite couples that I've read this year. They just seemed genuine and I loved watching these two together. I know I already mentioned this but they had great chemistry. I was rooting for these two from the first page. It takes talent to be able to hook me that quickly and I tell you, I was hooked from page one. Drew and Anna had heat, they were funny and what I liked most is that they were smart. They weren't your typical cookie cutter NA characters.

Another thing that I loved about The Hook Up is that it felt like a complete story. It's not a quick telling of these two falling in love. Nope. We get to see their highs and lows. We get to see them grow both as a couple and as individuals. The Hook Up is longer than your typical NA but the pages just seemed to fly by. You become so engrossed in this world that Kristen Callihan has created.

I picked this up on a whim and I'm so glad I did because it has easily become one of my favorite reads of 2014. I've been in a book funk for the last few weeks and this definitely pulled me out. I only wish I didn't have to wait so long for the next book because I definitely can't wait to see what's in store for everyone. I highly recommend this one!

**ARC provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon |



0 comments :

Post a Comment